[TYPO3-templavoila] Recent templavoila changes, now only one CE shown in page module

Martin Koch Andersen martin at 925.dk
Sun Mar 19 02:10:48 CET 2006

Hi,

Using TYPO3 version 4 from CVS and templavoila from CVS.

After very recent changes to templavoila all my language translations
are fucked (in the BE). They show with warnings in the page module and
more. Guess I need to get my head around the ongoing changes by Kasper
et al.

But another problem is that any page only shows ONE content element on
the page in the page module (or one CE per container). There are more
elements there, but only one element is shown. In the frontend
everything shows right. A bug?

--
Martin - http://925.dk
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."