[TYPO3-templavoila] TV "swallows" div-Tag though using "INNER" mapping

Tomas Broeker broekth at web.de
Fri Mar 17 09:51:46 CET 2006

Hi,

I have mapped a FCE to a structure in an HTML file. The root of this FCE
  is a div-tag:

The whole thing works fine, except the root tag. I've mapped it as
"INNER" but nevertheless it disappears in the generated source code.
Instead of this article-div appears:

<!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin-->
     <!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:99/templavoila_pi1 [begin] -->
         <a id="c99"></a>

I am quite clueless why this happens and unfortunately it seems nobody
else had this problem before (or the subject doesn't show it ;)).

I can imagine what the HTML comments are for but what about the
useless(?) a-tag? And why does it replace(?) my div?

Regards
Thomas

PS: The TV preview shows the source code as it should be. The
article-div (and all other stuff of the source code) is greyed and only
the code inside of it is shown in dark letters.