[TYPO3-templavoila] Bug: (?) enter-key after typing field name

Tomas Broeker broekth at web.de
Wed Mar 15 18:32:11 CET 2006

Tomas Broeker schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> is this a bug? Should I report it?
>
> When I type a new fieldname in the Data Structure view and hit the enter
> key the window reloads and I am in a mapping view. Tee strange thing is
> that it is not the mapping view of my current Data Structure but an
> empty one with just one ROOT element (and nothing more) that "wants" to
> be mapped (i.e. the window to map it in the html document shows up).
>
> Regards
> Thomas

Another thing that happens (I just noticed): when I hit the back button
(there is no other way to return) I come back to my DS. And when I click
"refresh" its still there. But after Saving (Saving and Updating) TO/DS
it is not saved. When I open it again it's still the old version that
existed before making changes.

Thomas

PS: Typo3 4.0RC1, TV 0.6.0