[TYPO3-templavoila] BE layout

Jean-Baptiste Rio triphot69 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 15:28:49 CET 2006

Bartosz Aninowski wrote:
>>I even doubt that having 5 "ce"
>>blocks is right design. May be CNN or BBC site could benefit from having
>>5 "ce" blocks but even for those "TS object path" would be better in
>>most cases.
>

> I spent hours thinking  how to code this template in user-friendly way
> http://serwer.evo.pl/6ce.jpg
> I think that template with 6ce suits perfect for this and my client is
> pleasantly  surprised with flexibility of changing content
> There are lot o ways to acomplish same goal :)

I use sheets in BE to do that. Only one FCE, but with multiple sheets.
Each sheet is mapping a ce block in the TO template. You have just to
make a little enhancement to TV to display all the sheets on FE. I've
planned to post a bug on the bugtracker to suggest this enhancement but
i didn't have time until now to prepare it.
If you have interest, i can send you my method on your mailbox. I use TV
0.4.

Regards,

JB