[TYPO3-templavoila] tvloginbox with recursive users_pid

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Mon Mar 13 09:43:09 CET 2006

Hi!

Daniel Koch wrote:
> it is possible to give the tvloginbox-Extension from Dmitry Dulepov one
> users_pid (sysfolder) with sub-folders. So every FE_USER in the tree can
> log-in?

Unfortunately - no. But this is not a problem of tvloginbox but a typo3
limitation. All login box extensions do exactly what they say: display
login boxes. Nothing more. They do not login users at all. Each time
when typo3 page is loaded, typo3 core checks if anyone submitted
information to login FE user (user, pass and pid fields). Typo3 allows
to submit only one pid.

You can place your users to multiple pages and have multiple login boxes
on different pages. Not sure if this solves your problem but I found it
useful: I put two groups of users to different sysfolders and provided
login boxes for them in two parts of the site.

Dmitry.