[TYPO3-templavoila] Content works only in one content area of the template

Tomas Broeker broekth at web.de
Thu Mar 9 17:56:30 CET 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
  > Please, post fragments of your DS with content element fields.

Dmitry, thanks a lot for the right hint! I could have thought about that
  by myself. But I didn't expect that the DS-XML-code differs from what
is shown in the user interface.
In the UI both elements are marked as "Content Elements" but in the XML
code they are described as "TypoScript Object Path". That should be the
solution :).

I suppose that's a bug!? I am just wondering because I remember that one
of the elements was set to "TS Obj Path" - so maybe that is just some
kind of update problem. But the other element ... I cannot remember that
I had set it to "TS Obj Path" before.

Thomas