[TYPO3-templavoila] Updating DS/TO caused chaos

Brian Bendtsen brb at mentor-it.dk
Thu Mar 9 13:57:06 CET 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Brian Bendtsen wrote:
>
>>I just edited my DS/TO by inserting another field and when updating the
>>whole thing disappeared, this is not the first time. Is this a known bug?
>

> Nope. Never encountered this.
>

>>Another thing is, when im in the TVpage module it says "Create new
>>translation" even though I have already. Trying to create a new
>>translation is ignored, now all my translations are ignored by tvpage
>>module and FE, but I can see them using List module??
>

> This is known. Firsts, if you use TemplaVoila, you must create
> translations using TemplaVoila and not List or old page module. Second,
> it does not work in version 0.4.0 of TemplaVoila, so you have no
> chances... :(
>
> Dmitry.
Actually it does work, kinda. I found out that it had changed some lines
in the Data structure xml and they appeared in the TV module again. What
do you mean when you say it doesnt work. I now have a site with 2
languages, danish and english and in the BE I have content elements on
danish and content elements on english.

/Brian Bendtsen