[TYPO3-templavoila] Content works only in one content area of the template

Tomas Broeker broekth at web.de
Wed Mar 8 23:26:35 CET 2006

Hi,

I was already getting desperate that I am not able to configure tt_news.
But I am. It works. But ... only in one content area of the three I have
(field_content, field_content2, field_misc).

I have checked: all three have the same settings:
- Mapping Type: Element
- Editing Type: Content Elements

But content elements only work in field_content. No matter if a tt_news
content element or a simple text element ... none of them works in the
other two.
Even when I cut one element from the working area and paste it in one of
the others: they don't work.

Now I have tried for one and a half hour to find the reason. But I can't
find it.
Does anyone by chance have an idea?

Thomas