[TYPO3-templavoila] Possible to reference DS-Content (without the belonging TO)

Jean-Baptiste Rio triphot69 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 8 12:56:09 CET 2006

Hi,

Thomas Broeker wrote:

> What I would like to do:
> On 'Page X' I saved an article 'Article 1' with a FlexForm using the
> DataStructure 'DS:Article'. On that page this article is displayed using
> the 'TO:Article_complete'.
> On another page 'Page A' I also wanted to refer to that article ... but
> ... using the 'TO:Article_teaser' that is also based on the
> DataStructure 'DS:Article' to display the article.

Maybe a little workaround could be to create a little extension, based
on TV, which allows to pick up the values of the tt_content:pi_flexform
values of the 'Article 1' content and displays it with the new TO. It
could be necessary to introduce a hook in the TV extension. I don't know
if Dmitry will accept to think about it but it could be a nice
enhancement :)