[TYPO3-templavoila] Bug in templavoila "copy for translation"

Martin Koch Andersen martin at 925.dk
Tue Mar 7 18:06:51 CET 2006

Hi,

I've mentioned this before, just thought I would mention it again - in
case it got lost in transfer :) Also filed a bug report about it this time.

In CVS version of templavoila the "copy for translation" is broken.
Instead of placing the copy of the content element on the language page
you are translating to, it is placed on the default language page.

This results in the same element appearing two times on the same page
(and a warning in the page module saying this). You then need to cut the
element from the default language page, and insert it to the page, you
are translating to.

I hope this will be fixed, as it makes translation cumbersome (and
confusing for non-tech BE users).

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2784

--
Martin - http://925.dk
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."