[TYPO3-templavoila] Full featured FCE for images

Joerg Wagner - DigiLog multimedia usenet at digilog.de
Tue Mar 7 17:22:38 CET 2006

Hiho!

I am just building another TV template including FCEs that contain images.
I would like to provide the user with the ability to do the same basic image
manipulation that the standard page content element for images provides,
such as entering/selecting width, height, link, click-enlarge, quality,
effects, frames, ALT text, ...

As the TV element "Image field" provides only the basic selection of an
image, my question is:
Do I have to manually build an FCE that asks for all this input and then
create the TS to implement the whole functionality for manipulating images
in the same way the standard page element for images does, or is there any
shortcut to get such an image element into a TV FCE form?

Thanks for your help!

--
Jörg Wagner
DigiLog multimedia