[TYPO3-templavoila] Flexform rendering in 'edit pageproperties'

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Tue Mar 7 16:10:09 CET 2006

Hi guys,

I was just wondering about a change in the rendering of the flexform
inside the 'edit pageproperties' 'view' after I added meta-information
to the DS.

When I have a default DS on a multilingual page, the 'TCA'-fields of the
flexform are rendered grouped by langauge (vDEF,vEn,...). When I set the
meta-information 'langChildren' inside the DS, the flexform renders the
languages grouped by fields and not all language related fields grouped
by language.
Did a quick research, but couldn't see what is responsible for this.

Using CVS-Snapshot 0.6.0

Question:
can this behaviour be changed? If so, would it also be possible to
optionally set 'useTabDividers' to get a tab for each language? Would
improve useability I think - and looks cleaner and nicer in addition ;)

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch