[TYPO3-templavoila] TV Page Module not showing "Main Content Area" and "Create new element" icon

Joerg Wagner - DigiLog multimedia usenet at digilog.de
Tue Mar 7 12:42:18 CET 2006

Hi all!

I experience a strange problem in Typo3 4.0beta3 with TV 0.6.0 that I have
never seen in my T3-3.8 / TV0.4.0 installations:

When I add new pages and try to edit them in the TV page module, the BE does
not display the "Main Content Area" box and thus no "Create new element"
icon.
I had a look into the database and found the the field "tx_templavoila_to"
is !=0 for all affected pages and is =0 for pages that show the "Main
Content Area".
As far as I can tell, this field has always been =0 in my old installations.
If I reset it to 0 the missing "Main Content Area" reappears in the BE.

Any hint is welcome as I am completely clueless about what is going on!

BTW:
Where is the right place to post TV bugs? I am quite sure it is NOT in the
Typo3 bug tracker.

--
Jörg Wagner
DigiLog multimedia