[TYPO3-templavoila] Strange mapping behaviour (looses mapping, finds again and looses again...)

Andreas Blum email at pro2k.de
Sun Mar 5 11:23:01 CET 2006

I've nearly the same problem. I'm working on it since 3 weeks, but I found no solution. I tried all versions of Typo3 from 3.7.1 to 4.0beta3 and the TV versions from 0.3.0 to 0.6.0 the only thing I've found out, is that I testet it on to different WebHostings. With one it works perfectly, with the other I've this problem. When I copy the whole CMS incl. DB from the working System to the other, the mappigs work on. But if I try to remap, I get the problem again. Hope anybody here has the same problem and of cause a solution.

MfG
Andreas Blum