[TYPO3-templavoila] TV fields not showing up

wes currier typo3 at wesfx.com
Fri Mar 3 10:27:10 CET 2006

I have created a DS/TO and mapped all the items to it creating editable
areas. Problem I have is that if I look at the page from WEB -> TV page
I see only some of the fields. [1]

When I look at the page from "Edit page header" I see all the fields. [2]

When I look at the page in the front end, they all have content. [3]

I am using 3.8.1 and 0.4.0 I have cleared all the caches, I have
recreated the mapping and I have checked the database. All seem ok. I
even updated the mapping like it states from the wiki and no change.

Didn't see anything in the bug tracker that looked the same.
Any thoughts,

wes

[1]http://www.wesfx.com/fileadmin/wesFX/TVeditor.gif
[2]http://www.wesfx.com/fileadmin/wesFX/TVpageHeader.gif