[TYPO3-templavoila] Sheets management

Jean-Baptiste Rio triphot69 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 16:34:29 CET 2006

Hi,

> 0.3.0 at least. I used it long time ago. But you need mininews from cvs.

Ok, that's the classical way and not a recent change. So, i can ensure
you that it doesn't change anything to my problem ;) Only the <sDef>
sheet is displayed on FE when you use a FCE (pay attention that's for a
FCE not for a plugin). My modification allows to display all sheets, no
matter if each sheet is a single template (multi-template configuration
as you mention) or if it is a whole single template.

> TCEmain hooks?

By using some ProcessDataMap hook ? Why not ... it should work :)

Thanks for your help :)

Regards,

JB