[TYPO3-templavoila] RTE link popup, unable to do internal links

Martin Koch Andersen martin at 925.dk
Thu Mar 2 15:47:43 CET 2006

Hi,

When I add a element of the type 'link' - in my FCE I get a nice link
box with an icon that popups the RTE link selector stuff.

But whatever i do from that selector, I end up on the 'external link
page/tab'. I can not expand folders in the internal links tab (to see
the folders content, and select an internal file from the fileadmin).

Is this a bug? Is this newsgroup the wrong one for this question?

Kind regards,

--
Martin