[TYPO3-templavoila] Templavoila 0.4.0 and multilanguage?

Martin Koch Andersen martin at 925.dk
Thu Mar 2 15:44:26 CET 2006

Brian Bendtsen skrev:
> Is multilanguage not an option when using typo 3.8.1 and tv 0.4.0?

I think no matter what you do, language support in TV is still pretty
buggy. You can make it work, but requires some copy/pasting of content
elements (references) and more.

I would suggest latest version of TV and TYPO 4. As lot of stuff has
changed - regarding languages etc.

This is what I think, and I don't know much about it really - so this
advice is solely based on my last couple of months of experience with a
multi-language site in TV and TYPO3.

Good luck. Go with CVS version if that is an option for you.

--
Martin