[TYPO3-templavoila] Sheets management

Jean-Baptiste Rio triphot69 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 14:14:13 CET 2006

Hi Dmitry,

Thx for your reply,

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> It
> should be carefully evaluated because now sheets work like
> multi-templates. See mininews for example of multi-templates.

Could you mention which version of TV implements this change ?

> Probably it can be done using a "type" field. Just like for normal
> content elements: you change type and form changes.

I can't see how it could be possible : your solution is static and
implies that all the cases are known before creating the plugin content.
Or it can't because you don't know on which database table the user want
to work and what fields he will select.

> Anyway, I do not think it should be inside TV, it is too much and not
> common usage for TV. Probably, should be a separate extension.

Ok, I don't see for the moment how it could be possible to have an
extension which dynamically modifies the flexform_pi1 field, at
run-time, when the user clicks on the Save button, but maybe you have
some ideas about that ?

Regards,

JB