[TYPO3-templavoila] templavoila roadmap?

oneilch oneilch at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 20:29:20 CEST 2006

Firstly I would like to say – “I think templavoila is
great and I like using it alot – keep up the good work
- developers”

Now for my question – Is there a templavoila roadmap?
and if so where can I have a look at it?

I was hoping templavoila would one day provide the
advanced functionally (or some similar functionality)
to have more than one fce related to each other by one
or more related properties (similar to primary keys in
database creation) “this can possibility be done with
a combination of xml, xquery and normalized fce data”.

More advanced functionality could include:
- the ability to create paginated lists or record sets
- more advanced means of sorting and grouping fce and
related fce data together
- data submitted from a front-end web form could be
mapped to an already created fce
- generic category system that can be used when
creating fce’s (example: a category of fruits –
apples, oranges etc) that could be dynamically pulled
into a select box when creating a fce.

Just a few thoughts I had. Thank you for your time.