[TYPO3-templavoila] order of elements in data structure

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Fri Jun 23 10:14:48 CEST 2006

Hi!

Cate & Peter wrote:
> Is the order of the elements defined in the data structure critical? I mean,
> obviously it makes sense for them to follow a reasonable order, but if they
> are out of order would it matter?

You can freely rearrange elements on the same level. For example:

<field_a>
	<field_a_1>
	</field_a_1>
	<field_a_2>
	</field_a_2>
	<field_a_3>
	</field_a_3>
</field_a>
<field_b>
</field_b>
<field_c>
</field_c>

You can freely rearrange field_a, field_b and field_c (swap their
positions). You can also change positions of field_a_1, field_a_2 and
field_a_3 if they still stay inside field_a.

Dmitry.