[TYPO3-templavoila] id in tx_templavoila_flex

Christian Welzel gawain at camlann.de
Thu Jun 22 20:22:05 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> some elements... these elements... Not very concrete.

My FCE-Structure looks like that:
[CO] ROOT
 [SC] Reference List
  [CO] Reference
   [EL] Image
   [EL] Link

Now i add such a "Reference List" to a page and then insert
some elements of "Reference" to it. To these elements i refered
to as "these elements" in my first post.

>> As you can see, these elements are not distinguishable.
>
> I van distinguish: there is one image and two links.

As you can see in the XML i posted in my last post, these Reference
items are not identified by a unique key or id and this why they are
not distinguishable.
(elements of tt_content are distinguishable by there id)

My question is now, is there a way to get such id or key into
these elements ?

--
 MfG, Christian Welzel

  GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/key.asc
  Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15