[TYPO3-templavoila] flexform - change output arraydata char from comma to whitespace

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Thu Jun 22 11:32:55 CEST 2006

Hi!

Tim Kleigrewe wrote:
> I found in "core api doc" how to setup the multiple selectbox with
> flexforms and mapped it and i get (nearly right) :

> but this is no valid css.
>
> is it possible to change the ","  to " " in the output?

I think it should be possible to postprocess this value with TS. What
you get is direct value from database. You will need to split it and
join back using spaces. This TS should go to your DS. But beware: you
mix visual representation with data. This is not good approach. See if
you can alayze your data (using TS, for example) and generate
appropriate class names.

Dmitry.