[TYPO3-templavoila] fce and templavoila 1.0.1 wizard bug/problem ?

Tim Kleigrewe x27 at e27.com
Tue Jun 20 14:50:40 CEST 2006

hi

i'm trying for days now to enable felxible content elements in my fresh
typo3 4.0 and templavoila 1.0.1 page. i followed the ftb, and several
website tutorials and can't find a hint to solve my problem.

i've generated a pagetree with the new wizard and a running main
template TO/DS structure. than i create a fexible content element and
map everything.

uid 1: main template and all imported wizard content -> works great
uid 2: new felx CE -> maps fine

the funnny thing is - i can't select this new DS in a new felxCE element!
i finally hacked the uid "2" into the FCE "Data Structure:" and
"Template Object:" fields, [invalid value ("2")] appears, and evrything
runs fine !?

there must be a single simple switch or configuration to enable the flex
content (localization?). i really need a lot of flex content elements,
and i have to finally decide to use TV or good old TS and some fresh
content types build in php to create a very design orientated 5/4 grid
layouted page. i really would prefer to use TV here (if it is stable).

any ideas ?

thank you very much - tim