[TYPO3-templavoila] How to set up an extension on every page in the site - in the template

Tobias Pinnekamp mail at tpinne.de
Sun Jun 18 13:43:01 CEST 2006

Jes schrieb:

>> Hi Jes,
>>
>> when I want an extension on every site I map a field on a div with the
>> type TypoScript Object Path like "lib.newloginbox"
>>
>> Then anywhere in your TS setup (but it must be included) you can type
>> something like this
>>
>> lib.newloginbox = USER
>> #(or USER_INT if you don't want to cache it)
>> lib.newloginbox.userFunc = tx_newloginbox_pi1->main
>>
>> Maybe that there is a little more to do, but that's for a start
>>

>> Best regards
>> Tobias
>
> Hi Tobias
>
> Thank you very much for your advice. Not quite working yet - so
> something must be missing og I have done something wrong - very likely :-)
>
> I have made a div tag and mapped it with TV - and included you code in
> the template setup field. But the loginbox is not showing up.
>
> Is that the exact code you har using  - do you think I need to add some
> extra lines?
>
> Best regards
>
> Jes
Important is, that the field you mapped in TV (the div-tag) has as
option (the last select-box in the edit form) "TypoScript Object Path"
and that you then update. After that a little textfield appears next to
this select box with the text "lib.something". This you have to change
to something you want like "lib.newloginbox". And what in this textfield
is saved, you have to use here

lib.newloginbox = USER
#(or USER_INT if you don't want to cache it)
lib.newloginbox.userFunc = tx_newloginbox_pi1->main

And I don't know if this is all the code you need. Alternatively you can
  try this snippet:
lib.newloginbox < plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1

I hope there is now more information to get it run.