[TYPO3-templavoila] How to set up an extension on every page in the site - in the template

Jes davinci at REMOVE.mail.tdcadsl.dk
Sun Jun 18 10:48:07 CEST 2006

Jes wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am trying to set up the "new login box" extension on every page on my
> site.
> I am using Templa Voila (newest version) - but cannot work out how to
> insert that extension in the template.
>
> I know it can be done - but I just can't figure it out.
>
> Any help will be appreciated very much. Preferably in detail - since I
> am not a very good coder - so I need it spelled out:-)
>
> Thank you in advance - and best regards
>
> Jes Petersen

Maybe it can be done by mapping a div in the template - and making a
extension template with the correct code to display the extention.

Best regards

Jes