[TYPO3-templavoila] Flexible Content Elements don't render the htlm tags

Xatucans Xatucans at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 17:36:27 CEST 2006

Hi, I'm creating a site with TV and I have a problem with the  Flexible
Content Elements. I have created a very simple Flex Content Element with a
header and a text-area (with "Text area for body text" Editing Type) . It
works fine, but the problem starts when I try to insert a html text in this
area, because it doesn't render the htlm tags, for example if I insert a tag
like <strong>??? </strong>, when I preview the page, instead of rendering a
bold text, it write the tag.

Can anybody help me, please?