[TYPO3-templavoila] Timeline for next release?

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Mon Jun 12 17:17:42 CEST 2006

Dmitri,
Is there any timeline in place for when the next release of TV will occur?

I see that my feature request for checksums to determine template
modifications has been completed and is in CVS (thanks!) so I was
curious when we might see the next official release.

We're planning an updated release of our TYPO3 package once 4.0.1 comes
out next week, so we were hoping the new TV version might be coming out
soon as well.

Thanks!
Jeff