[TYPO3-templavoila] TV very start, difference IE and Firefox

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Thu Jun 8 12:25:18 CEST 2006

Hi!

Albert Dekker wrote:
> The only way into the re-mapping I see is to right-click the root page
> (or any other), to choose view:DS/TO and then I am stuck.
> I nowhere see the save and return nor the update mapping.
> Stupid perhaps but hope you can shed light on it.

1. Select your sysfolder in the page tre (where you stored DS/TO)
2. Select "TemplaVoila" in the "Web" part of the very left panel
3. Now you should see list DS/TO on the right
4. Find template that you want to update
5. Click "Update mapping"
6. Ensure that you see mapping and not header parts
7. Click "Save and return"

Dmitry.