[TYPO3-templavoila] Print Version: <meta name="robots" content="noindex">

Florian Seirer f.seirer at tirol.gv.at
Wed Jun 7 11:01:47 CEST 2006

Hi list!

I successfully made a print version like described in the TV manual.
Everything's working fine so far, but typo3 uses its own meta tags
(well, those from the default template of course).
So in my case there's
print page which doesn't really mak sense.

I'm looking for a way to add the line
to the print version pages so that google and other search engines won't
index them.

Is there any way to accomplish this? There is no DS for print templates
so I have no idea where else to look...

BTW: I'm using typo3 v3.8.1 and TV 0.4.0