[TYPO3-templavoila] Using conditional comments in TV

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Mon Jun 5 09:53:55 CEST 2006

Hi!

Jan Wulff wrote:
> I was searching for an option to not only select tags from the html head in
> the TV module, but also comments. This is needed to use "conditional
> comments" (to deliver specific stylesheets for IE), because for this
> purpose they have to display in the head of the page and after all other
> stylesheets. I found an entry in the bugtracker, according to that this
> feature is currently put on hold.

This was discussed already a number of times. This is not going to be
implemented any soon because requires serious changes in typo3 core but
not considired top priority. Try to live without hacks/conditional
comments. If you create template according to standards, you will not
need conditional comments.

Dmitry.