[TYPO3-templavoila] Contactform with TemplaVoilà

Norman Sand norman.sand at sanddesign.de
Tue Jul 18 20:09:01 CEST 2006

Hi group,

I'm new here and I hope, this is the right platform to post my question
to. If not, please tell me.

Typo3 comes with a contactform that can be set up very easliy. Now, that
I'm trying to make my first site using TemplaVoilà, this option is now
not longer available, because I can't use the standard "Page"-Link
anymore of course. Is there any way to reactivate the plugin and use the
build-in e-mail-form or do I have to look for some other way (like an
extension?)?

Thank you very much for yor help!

Have a nice day
Norman