[TYPO3-templavoila] How to have content after DIV or in DIV but with no content deletion

Pawe³ Stanis³awczuk ps at todesign.pl
Tue Jul 18 11:23:55 CEST 2006

--
Hi List,

I'm trying to have flashObject js in my template using TemplaVoila but I
have some problems:

What to do when I would like to have my content generated from TS after
mapped DIV like this:

<script type="text/javascript">
    var menu = new FlashObject("index.swf", "menu", "100", "100", "6.0.0");
    menu.addParam("quality", "high");
    menu.addParam("menu", "true");
    menu.write("menu");
</script>

Is it possible to do this with TemplaVoila?

Second question is how to put my js into DIV (just after the div line) but
without TemplaVoila deleting the content:

    <script type="text/javascript">
        var menu = new FlashObject("index.swf", "menu", "100", "100",
"6.0.0");
        menu.addParam("quality", "high");
        menu.addParam("menu", "true");
        menu.write("menu");