[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE mapping problem

Witt Elias e.witt at hgz-bb.de
Fri Jul 7 07:56:28 CEST 2006

Funny thing ... it works with body-tags now.
I didnt thougth that this could be the problem.

But one thing still dont work ... well the cell is there but without any content. 
There should be Z7SP3 ...
well at least it works, thanks for your help.


-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: typo3-project-templavoila-bounces at lists.netfielders.de [mailto:typo3-project-templavoila-bounces at lists.netfielders.de] Im Auftrag von Cate & Peter
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 6. Juli 2006 16:27
An: 'TYPO3 Templavoila project'
Betreff: Re: [TYPO3-templavoila] FCE mapping problem

Hi Elias

>These is my original sourcecode:
>I dont see any missing tags so far.

No, you are right, the table codes are all there ... but not the body codes and the body hasn't been mapped.

I copied your code, and uploaded it on my server. When there were no body codes, and nothing was mapped, the last cell was missing from the table.

Then I added the body tags (which didn't change the preview itself) and mapped the root to the body, and then in the preview, all the cells appeared.

So go ahead with a full mapping, and see what happens...


TYPO3-project-templavoila mailing list
TYPO3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders.de

More information about the TYPO3-project-templavoila mailing list