[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE mapping problem

Witt Elias e.witt at hgz-bb.de
Thu Jul 6 13:40:39 CEST 2006

I made some changes now so that u can that the problem is already there when i havent mapped anything.

Have a look: http://web6.webbox904.server-home.net/tv_prob.jpg

You can see that TV or Typo3 stops parsing the table.
I still havent an idea why ... on another typo3 4.0 installation the same file works fine.