[TYPO3-templavoila] "Freesite" extension for TV.

Stig Nørgaard Færch stig at 8620.dk
Thu Jan 19 19:23:07 CET 2006

Hi

I'm currently developing on an Freesite like extension for TV.
It's based on the TV Wizard and the old Freesite extension.
What I have got working so far is custom samplepages or "Initial Page
Set" if you like.

In step 1 you are presented with a list of xml files from the
fileadmin/samplepages directory.
You can then see a preview of the pagestructure of each xml file by
clicking "Preview first".

You can make your own samplepage sets by using the import/export
extension builtin 4.0.

When I have cleaned a bit up in the code, I will release something.

Any feature requests or comments for this?

/Stig