[TYPO3-templavoila] Error when copy a page

Tobias Pinnekamp mail at tpinne.de
Mon Jan 2 12:36:38 CET 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Tobias Pinnekamp wrote:
>> I get this error message
>>
>> Fatal error: Cannot unset string offsets in
>> G:\this.typo3.projects\typo3\t3lib\class.t3lib_div.php on line 3300
>>
>> everytime I try to make a copy of page anywhere.
>>
>> Typo3 3.8.1
>> TV 0.4.0
>>
>> Any hint?
>
> Do you use PHP5?
>
> Dmitry.
Yes I do, but I localized the problem a little bit. It only happens, if
a page has not especially set a DS, so the function in t3lib_div which
forces this error doesn't look at the parent pages for a DS. And so the
function finds no DS and tries to unset a field which is not present.

Does this error message only appear with php5?

Tobias