[TYPO3-templavoila] create default content

Philipp Holdener philipp at holdener.ch
Mon Jan 2 10:54:47 CET 2006

Michael Perkhofer" <michael.perkhofer at uibk.ac.at> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1135946778.31886.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi!
>
> For some of my pages, the client wants to add 'teaser images' to the page.
> Till now, I solved this using the 'Media' Field of the 'Extended Page
> Type' and this Typoscript code:
>
> lib.teaserimage = IMAGE
>    lib.teaserimage {
>       file = fileadmin/template/images/teaser_img.jpg
>       file.import.data = levelmedia: -1, "slide"
>       file.import = uploads/media/
>       file.import.listNum = 0
>       file.import.override.field = media
> }
>
> Now I would like to make the same using TemplaVoila. Its easy to add a
> content element using the wizards for an image, which I can access using
> the TV Page module. But in this case, I have to add an image on every
> page. As you can see on the TypoScript snippet above, I would like to have
> the possibility for a default image, if none is specified and - if one is
> given, it should be used down the actual pagetree.
>
> I liked the TV solution, because its much easier for my clients to add
> images, than to go into 'edit page header', switch to 'Extended', etc..
>
> Perhaps you have an indea,
>
> Michael.

Hello

I'm using the "kbtvcontslide" Extension and the following code in the
typoscript of my template:

   10.source.postUserFunc = tx_kbtvcontslide_pi1->main
   10.source.postUserFunc.field = field_image
   10 = IMAGE
   10.file {
    XY = 400,105
    format = jpg
    import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
    import.postUserFunc = tx_kbtvcontslide_pi1->main
    import.postUserFunc.field = field_image
    file.maxW = 400
    file.minW = 400
    file.maxH = 105
    file.minH = 105
    }

So, a image in the root-page -> images everywhere! :-)

Best wishes

Philipp