[TYPO3-templavoila] Autopopulating FCE's in a page when created

Dom Stockdale dom at magic-lamp.co.uk
Sun Feb 26 13:18:02 CET 2006

Robert Lemke wrote:

> I can re-implement that feature if requested, although I doubt it will be
> for TV 1.0. If you need it earlier, you can easily create an extension
> which uses the new TV API.

Hi Robert,
Thanks for the quick response. I'll have a look through the TV API and
see what I can create (hopefully it'll work in 0.40). Perhaps that kind
of functionality would be best off outside of TV itself anyway.

By the way I always thought the rules thing was a really good idea but I
must admit can't have been much demand for it or I would have know that
it had been taken out earlier.

Cheers,
- Dom