[TYPO3-templavoila] Autopopulating FCE's in a page when created

Dom Stockdale dom at magic-lamp.co.uk
Sun Feb 26 12:34:40 CET 2006

Hi there,

I just read in a recent changelog that the <rules> has been removed:

- !!! Removed support for rules from the page module. Evaluation of
rules never really worked and - if needed - have to me implemented
again, but differently.
- !!! Removed support for creating default elements. Based on rules
engine (see above)

I'm just wondering if there's any other way of creating default content
elements that any one knows of. I want to pre-fill certain templavoila
pages with default fce's when the page is created.

It's such a pity to loose this feature it was great for usability though
 to be honest till now the only time I've had reason to to use it was a
very long time ago.

- Dom