[TYPO3-templavoila] A question about menus

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Sat Feb 25 18:58:02 CET 2006

> Im trying to create a page with a horizontal menu for level 1 and on
> another location on the page a vertical menu for level 2.
>
> I have trying inserting lib.menu_1.1 and lib.men_1.2 in the Data
> Structure XML, but it is ignored.
>
> How is this done?

- set mapping type of the menus to "TypoScript Object Path"
- assing to every object your ts-object (e.g. lib.menu1)
- every menu-object has to be a HMENU
- thats all

using your mentioned lib-objects it's supposed to be:
---------
lib.menu_1.1 = HMENU
lib.menu_1.1 {
	entryLevel = 0
	1 = TMENU {
	}
}
lib.menu_1.2 = HMENU
lib.menu_1.1 {
	entryLevel = 1
	1 = TMENU {
	}
}
---------

WRONG would be this, what you probably have done:
---------
lib.menu_1 = HMENU
lib.menu_1 {
	1 = TMENU (defined as first menu)