[TYPO3-templavoila] New version (0.6.0) in CVS

Martin Koch Andersen martin at 925.dk
Thu Feb 23 17:49:41 CET 2006

Hi,

Robert Lemke skrev:
> Currently there are at least two issues I know of:
>
>   - workspaces integration fails in some situations
>   - localizing content elements produces unexpected results with references

Good stuff. I hope the localizing thing will be fixed soon :)

By the way, there is also another strange multiple language issue. If
you create a FCE on a multilanguage site, then when you go create the
element on the page, your element types are not available in multiple
languages (eg. if you specified a plaintext input field, it is available
in the default language only). If you then go back in templavoila and
modify the DS/template and just click save - the element are now
available for translation to other languages also!

Thanks for all your hard work on this. When all the child diseases have
been taking care of it will rock.

--
Martin