[TYPO3-templavoila] Sections vs Containers? - Roberts example

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Thu Feb 23 13:58:23 CET 2006

Hi!

Steve Webster wrote:
> Like in Robert's example, what does the data structure look like that is
> used to create this screenshot:
>
> http://robertlemke.de/typo3temp/pics/cb55166f84.png
>
> Robert - If you're around could you provide any hints?

My name is not Robert but it is simple to answer.

The first one is simple text element. Standard, not FCE.

Second is FCE. Easy to make. Here is HTML fragment with mapping hints:

  <!-- map DIV above as ROOT, inner -->
	<!-- map this DIV as field_left, type CE, inner -->
	<!-- map this DIV as field_left, type CE, inner -->

That's all.

Dmitry.