[TYPO3-templavoila] only selected FCE´s in new content element - list?

Karl-Ernst Kiel kekiel at kekiel.de
Tue Feb 21 10:49:21 CET 2006

Hi!

I have a simple(?) question:

I have some FCE´s with fields mapping to the Editing Type "Content
Element". So in the DS it´s TCEforms.config.type = group (internal_type
= db, allowed = tt_content).
Creating a new element in the TV Page Module starts the "New Content
Element - Wizard" and lets me select the "traditional" content elements
(I will disable them in the usergroup-setting) along with my FCE´s.

Is it possible to modify the DS so that only selected FCE´s will show up
in this list? (dependig on the FCE I started with - not a general setting)

(TYPO3 version 4beta3 with TV 0.5.0 beta)

Thanks in advance
Karl-E.