[TYPO3-templavoila] Map of box for Latest news

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Mon Feb 6 13:51:47 CET 2006

Hi!

Brian Bendtsen wrote:
> Im not that familiar with typoscript, I have created a page and inserted
> a news plugin on it with the correct setup. Can I see the typoscript for
>  this setup somewhere, so I can copy it or can I make a reference from
> the script you wrote to the plugin?

Even if you inserted it to page, it still uses its own default
typoscript. You can see it in TS object browser (Web>Templa and than dro
down list on the right top). In most cases you do not have to modify
this TS. However you need to look to news plugin manual and see what TS
entries you may want to modify (i.e. pid where news items are saved, etc).

It is hard to live with typo3 without knowing TS...

Dmitry.