[TYPO3-templavoila] Map of box for Latest news

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Mon Feb 6 12:47:47 CET 2006

Hi!

Brian Bendtsen wrote:
> Templavoila is very new to me but I managed to create a simple site with
> a menu and content. Now I would like to insert a box with latest news on
> every page and Im not sure how to map this. In MTB you have to add
> typoscript to your template. How is this done with templavoila?

The same way as you added menu. You create a field named field_news and
set its type to "TypoScript object path". Than click "Update" and put
"lib.news" as TS object name. In the main TS of your site put something
like:

lib.news < plugin.tx_mininews_pi1
lib.news = USER_INT

(the second line is also needed!). Than you cal add properties to
lib.news to configure news plugin.

Dmitry.