[TYPO3-templavoila] no content showing in Web>Page or front end

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Sun Dec 31 02:45:26 CET 2006

Hi all

This has happened again (after a change in hosts ... yes, Dmitry, I should
have used t3export :) )

>:>The html has been saved, and the DS/TO has been remapped and saved, and
css
>>remapped, and the cache has been cleared - however, the elements have
>>completely disappeared from the Web>page area, and are no longer showing
on
>>the front end.
>>
>>All the elements are still there, and referenced to the right page,
>>according to list view - I just cant get access to them, or make them
>>appear
>>in Web>page.

The workaround I found of cutting each content
element, one by one, out of the list view, and paste them into the web>page
view  will not work this time - I can cut from list view, but not paste in
page view.

The element is a wiki using dr_wiki extension, and the information in the
pagecontent header area has completely disappeared.

Any suggestions for recreating a reference? Just adding the dr_wiki element
again is creating a whole new wiki.

Cate