[TYPO3-templavoila] List of modifications for TemplaVoila

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Thu Dec 14 12:31:28 CET 2006

Franz Koch kirjoitti:
> Hi Tapio,
>> frontend editing features are in tm_contentaccess but
>> modifications for /mod1/ of TemplaVoila are too big for
>> an extension - endeed I could ship them as resource
>> files among tm_contentaccess as replacements of original files.
>
> you also could export your modified extension, put it on a webserver and
> post a link to it, so that everybody can test your improvements and beg
> for implementation in "regular" TV :)

I have done - and get some comments too.

http://t3test.xetpoint.com/index.php?id=673
http://t3test.xetpoint.com/index.php?id=evaluations

Some relative tiny issues should be altered.
BTW. I made for the classic page module option to put new content
element into empty page, when new page has been created using wizard.
Any ideas, how to do the same for TemplaVoila.
That was relative easy for the classic page module - just
setting colPos, but for TV that's much more complicated.