[TYPO3-templavoila] Templavoila is not saving my mapping information

Peter Gallagher pgallagher at electricretina.com
Wed Dec 13 00:05:12 CET 2006

I deleted a template object in order to create a new one. Now when I
finish mapping the template and hit save I get the following error and
no mapping information is written to the database.

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
resource in C:\WebServ\wwwroot\typo3_4\t3lib\class.t3lib_db.php on line 789

I have another TO that uses the same DS and it is fine.

Using typo3 v4.0.2

Thanks,
Peter Gallagher