[TYPO3-templavoila] Create page wizard

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Tue Dec 12 17:16:05 CET 2006

Benjamin Mack kirjoitti:
> Hey,
>
> what TemplaVoila version are you using?
1.1.1
In fact I understand what this is

I wrote following to my customer:

 >>> 1) When I press  'Close'
 >>> a page still get's created with a empty title.
 >>> This is a bug since we should see a pop-up javascript dialog
 >>> with a error that says missing fields.

Well now I figured, what's the problem. In fact TemplaVoila creates a
new page,
when you select template because template can't be selected if you don't
create a page!
In that state you can't set title but Typo creates page with empty title.
Because there already is page with empty title, the check
preventing creating empty tilte can't work anymore - it comes too late.

 > when I create a new page... and I don't fill anything, it
 > also shows me buttons like 'verwijderen' which is remove.
 >
 > Is that correct?

Because the page already exists, the delete button is reasonable and it
*is* correct.
Maybe it could be hided adding an extra param, but it is reasonalble.
What could be reasonable is to set default title.

That relates with the logic of TemplaVoila - sorry, I can't do for that
anything.
Those are *not* actual bug but just weirdness of TemplaVoila!